Qualifacts Carelogic EHR Guide
Disclaimer: Behavioral Information Systems, LLC is an independent consultant and we work often with many EHR systems. We do not endorse or exclusively work with any one EHR. The information on this page is provided directly from the system’s marketing website unless otherwise noted.
CareLogic is an ONC-certified, web-based electronic health record (EHR) system designed specifically for behavioral (mental) health and human services organizations. Our highly configurable EHR software empowers providers with a robust suite of clinical, administrative and financial capabilities including: scheduling, intake, treatment planning, service documentation, ePrescribing, consumer engagement, billing and reporting.
If you work for a behavioral health and human services organization, you likely chose that career path for reasons that extend beyond just a paycheck. By helping individuals and families who are struggling with the challenges associated with addiction, developmental disabilities and mental health issues – you are giving them much needed hope for a healthier and happier future.
While technology continues to play an important role in healthcare, we understand that your time can be better spent on clinical care. That’s why we designed our web-based electronic health record (EHR) platform to go beyond documentation since data becomes exceptionally more valuable when it’s actually put to work.
With CareLogic, you can support better client outcomes with the help of clinical tools designed to profoundly extend the reach and depth of your expertise and deliver care substantially more efficiently and effectively.
Capabilities at a Glance
- Scheduling – Improve productivity and operate more efficiently at the front desk and in the field.
- Billing and revenue cycle management – Boost your clean claims rate and make audits a breeze with the CareLogic claims engine and advanced Golden Thread capabilities.
- Analytics and reporting – Access the data you need to make data-driven clinical, operational and administrative decisions.
- Performance dashboards – Share real-time insights across teams to identify areas of improvement and boost productivity.
- Custom form building tools – Customize workflows to collect organization-specific documentation.
- The Golden Thread – Ensure that assessment and treatment plan information is accurately woven throughout all of your documentation.
- Interdisciplinary treatment plan – Improve staff productivity using a streamlined, highly flexible treatment plan workflow.
- IMPACT for outcomes management – Support better client outcomes with an integrated, comprehensive screening, assessment and outcome instruments.
- Clinical quality measures (CQM) reporting – Drive improvements in care and outcomes with CQM dashboards and reports.
- ePrescribing – Address patient safety concerns and reduce the potential for error by managing prescriptions online.
- Mobile application – Leverage a mobile solution at the point of care regardless of internet connectivity.
- Consumer engagement – Support the triple aim of improved health outcomes, better patient care and lower costs.