Organizational Change – Lessons Learned When Service Delivery Must Pivot
December 3rd at 2:00pm EST
Limited space remaining!
Adjusting to the new norms in Service Delivery and new Client and Staff expectations: a practical discussion offering step by step guidance on how Behavioral Health Agencies pivot to meet today’s Service Delivery demands and manage it all day to day. There’s a lot that goes into it- agency leadership and culture, state and federal requirements, payor demands as well as staff and client expectations with new clinical approaches in Telehealth.
Join Joyce Kelty, Executive Director, Behavioral Information Systems LLC along with Katherine Lipp, Director of Integrated Care and Project Management, Riverbend Community Mental Health Center and Cynthia A. Twombly, Vice President Operations, West Central Behavioral Health, as they share with you the steps and tasks required to manage your Agency’s challenges in assessment and implementation as well as what is required for electronic health record tools.
At this webinar you will receive actionable information on how to:
- Begin from Your Ready Point: technology to work with, communication vehicles and style, leadership and organizational change, clinical considerations; regulatory considerations; finance considerations.
- Assess Your Agency’s Needs: Articulate the steps in your assessment process and highlight or prioritize the most critical not to be missed steps/tasks in the process.
- Implement at Your Agency: Order of implementation? What should you do first? Second? Why? Where do you have dependencies that need to be dealt with before you can implement? How do your financial parameters affect your implementation process?
Participants will receive as key takeaways (Agency Outcomes)
- Greater efficiency around planning and prioritization
- Increased insight into Key Performance Indicators
- Improved communication across clinical and fiscal departments
This hour will drill down in the changes required in service delivery, communication, work-flow and in your EHR to be successful. Join this panel of experienced behavioral health experts while they discuss the critical components of success, and how to prepare for future changes.